Sage Research Methods
Learn the skills every researcher needs to give their work maximum impact, with the only tool dedicated to social research skills training.
It’s the result of decades spent championing research methods publishing.
From the leading publisher in social research methods comes the only resource dedicated to training researchers at all levels. From navigating the research process to the latest techniques in digital and big data research, it’s become a must-have resource for libraries globally, helping researchers to tackle society’s biggest problems.
Advantages of using Sage Research Methods
- Improve your research techniques with this robust library of methods designed to support different needs and learning styles
- See how qualitative and quantitative methods are related with the Methods Map visualization
- Find round-the-clock support with videos from leading experts or the step-by-step Project Planner
- Master hundreds of methods for conducting research, including the latest innovations in big data and digital methods
New modules launching in 2024
- Diversifying and Decolonizing Research
- Video: Quantitative and Mixed Methods
See sample content
Doing Qualitative Research
Characteristics of a Qualitative Researcher
Available on Sage Research Methods
Master the research process through gold-standard books and research tools
Take inspiration from candid case studies focused on project design
Downloadable datasets to help master qualitative and quantitative analysis
Introductory guide to the research process, methods, and innovators
Learn how to create compelling visualizations to augment reports and presentations
Skill up on digital research techniques with how-to guides and examples
Diversity, equity, and inclusion in Sage Research Methods
This is a carousel with testimonials. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.
"In addition to using [it] in my teaching, I also use Sage Research Methods myself when writing the methodology section of grant proposals."Diane Hirshberg, Professor of Education Policy, University of Alaska Anchorage
"We always look at acquisitions holistically, and SAGE Research Methods meets a number of needs across the university and benefits a number of different user-groups, including students, teaching staff, and researchers"Laura Ennis, Information Services Advisor, Edinburgh Napier University