Teach and learn collaboratively, with our premium social science textbooks fully-loaded onto an interactive platform. Watch how virtual collaboration, classroom discussion and peer-to-peer learning transform both the teaching and learning experience
Sage Catalyst provides unlimited, university-wide access to over 700 premium social science textbooks with full curriculum coverage and brings discussion into content. The platform is designed to meet the demands of the hybrid classroom whilst increasing student engagement and collaboration and giving important insights on student behaviours.
Advantages of using Sage Catalyst
- Provide equitable online access to core textbooks across the full social science curriculum
- Interact via commenting directly within the texts to increase student engagement through collaboration
- Embed chapters or modules directly into your VLE or share via a link, thus putting the titles at student’s fingertips
- Upload multi-media resources, including videos, images, recordings, and lecture notes to build conversation in the content
- Get usage and engagement insights at student, resource, and class level to shape your course design and delivery
This is a carousel with testimonials. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.
“I love how SAGE Catalyst links top SAGE eBooks directly into Talis Elevate, making it really easy to get collaboration started.”Liz Mallet - Assistant Director of Academic Engagement, University of Lincoln
“Being able to assign key readings through the platform for students to summarize and comment on outside of the classroom provides an extra layer of scaffolding to support learning…it has led to greater engagement.”Dr. Clare Cunningham – Senior Lecturer in the Department of Linguistics, York St John
“It’s been a real advantage to me and the students. It improves access to the key resources you want students to read…and it helps you manage your course and ensure students actually enjoy textbook reading”Paul Hunter – Lecturer in the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow
Already a customer?
find information and resources in our customer hubs
Recommend this resource
to your librarian
for information, demos and pricing
Christopher Goldie - North of England and Scotland
Carlos Sejournant - South of England, Wales & Ireland
Kathleen Schutter - EMEA