Break down barriers to learning with our premium social science textbooks, providing equitable, university-wide student access to titles specially curated for wide curriculum coverage
Sage Catalyst provides unlimited, university-wide access to 550 core textbooks with wide curriculum coverage available via VitalSource. The platform is designed to meet the demands of the hybrid classroom, offering a full suite of study tools on any device with online and offline access to increase student engagement.
Advantages of using Sage Catalyst
- Provides equitable online access to 550 core textbooks, giving students and faculty what they need to succeed
- Easily discover resources through MARC records
- Seamless integration with your LMS/VLE and single sign-on authentication so resources can be curated in just one place
- Designed with accessibility in mind to match all learning needs, allowing all students to participate and thrive
- Promotes a flexible and personalised learning experience, helping students to pace their learning when and where they want
- Creates a dynamic learning environment, increasing student engagement and satisfaction
- Insights into student behaviour via usage reports help focus on improvements that have the greatest impact
Explore features designed to deepen engagement
Students can download and access titles.
Change the font, text size, day/night mode, margins, and spacing directly within the reader. Compatible with built-in assistive technologies.
Listen to all titles on the go anywhere on any device.
Easily add notes, highlight content, and create your own flashcards for personal study.
Easily search by title or within the book by keywords, highlights, and bookmarks.
Test student’s knowledge with AI-generated questions.
This is a carousel with testimonials. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.
“It’s been a real advantage to me and the students. It improves access to the key resources you want students to read…and it helps you manage your course and ensure students actually enjoy textbook reading”Paul Hunter – Lecturer in the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow
"It’s great that, unlike some other options given to us, it’s available via our library search so that it was available to all users"Amanda Foster - Northumbria University